Saturday, April 3, 2010

Other People's Conversations

- But when you say stuff like I want to spend the rest of my life with you... That's a fucking bold statement.
- That is a bold statement, you have to take responsibility for that
.
- It's pretty shocking to hear it... too
.
- Yeah...

- Like, ... I freaked out a little bit.... when I heard it
.
- Yeah... I freaked out a little bit too, I'm like, that's a long time man
.
- Well especially when you're just a fuck buddy with somebody... You're like, what?! You did not just say let's get married.

- Yeah.

- What?! Or how about you tell me you love me or something? Or even that you like me? What?!


===================================================================

- But you know, like, paid attention, maybe?
- Right.
- This guy showed no interest at all, and I was like, o.k. let's.... and (#) was like, let's leave?
- (laugh)
- And I'm like, yeah, o.k., done. (laugh)
- (laugh)
- And then we went outside and we just burst out laughing, we're like, we lost him at Relational Aesthetics didn't we? I'm like, I think we lost him before that. (laugh)... And we're like man we intimidate men, I know I intimidate men and I kind of like, enjoying doing it.
- Yeah, for sure.


====================================================================

- Did you read... there was an article about Commercial Drive thing this morning?
- About the dudes with the machetes?

- Yeah, did you hear about that before?

- Somebody mentioned it to me

- Yeah, I.... two...

- Like, 4th and Commercial?
- Yeah, like, right at my house, nice eh?

- What happened?

- It's two young guys, I think, tried to rob someone with a machete and I don't know what happened but it just said in the newspaper that they put up patrol all from the Commercial Drive beat.

- Oh, wow!

- In a non-racist way, it seems like punk ass native kids that hang out, its like blood. It's like, they're so tough, like, well they act tough, right....[inaudible]... I heard a bunch of them fight, there's a fight there like every other week.

- Hmm.


====================================================================

- I had purple jeans shorts, like, kind of short purple jean shorts, and a matching purple tom from Cotton Ginny. Like, head to toe purple outfit. It was so bad, with like, dollar ninety-nine canvas hightops.
- How old are you (^)?

- Turning twenty-seven.
- O.k cause when I was... can't even remember how old I was, but one of my favorite outfits as a kid was these brown, cotton tights and I wore them with my overall shorts...
- Oh! I did that...

- ... and I had like, this patterned print collard shirt...

- One strap down? One strap down?

- Yeah! One strap down, right. With like, my hair all slick like to one side...

- With a little poof, like a spritz of spray in the front, like a little wave in the front, (laugh)

- (laugh)

- Totally! Totally!

- The best was when guys would shave their whole heads but still have the bangs... You can thank Vanilla Ice for that....
(All laugh)


====================================================================


-No, but look, if you ask me how many kids I want, it's seven. How many kids my wife wants is a different story.
- Maybe if you're rich, you know, like Mel Gibson has a big family. he has the money, he's a Roman Catholic, fine go and have your seven kids...

-He's not a Roman Catholic!


====================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment