Saturday, April 3, 2010

March 3rd - Sisters

Ok so, hold on……… ok so .. I'm going to do a short talk tonight on my way to the bus stop… um…. March 3rd… just 'cause.. I have some stuff going on at home that I need to make it home for. What a good talk with (^) ummm… I felt really good about it actually.. I don’t know, I …. I get so intimidated around intelligent people, you know, like (%) and (") and (^) and especially people who can write well cause I feel like I just cant write but, hopefully…. This exercise is going to help me cause, that’s , that’s really why I'm doing this is to kind of figure out what it is that I say.. that I don’t write, that makes sense, that doesn’t makes sense when I write it down, its just, I don’t know, today I feel a little dumbfounded…… I don’t know why…. Hoooo.. I got a power walk going….. ummmm…… what do I want to talk about today? What do I want to talk about today? I don’t really know whats on my mind, actually I do know what on my mind… um… home…. Home is where the heart is.. home is…… where I’ve been calling every morning and every night for the past…. Puh… I think week…. Home is … mums hugs and dad’s kisses… huh… my sisters actually….. home is my sisters… the only people I miss more than mum and dad are my sisters and I sent (!) this fantastic dress, its going to hug him/her ballet body like no bodies business… umm… a) I’m envious s/he gets to wear things like that and b) I'm ecstatic at the fact that s/he gets to wear stuff like that, s/he’s beautiful I love him/her I miss him/her so much…. So much, so much so much so much. My best of best of best of friends and the one person who like ……… is there.. every step of the way, gets it every step of the way and I don’t even need to talk to him/her s/he just knows…. s/he just knows and I don’t know how much it says for me to be eight years older than him/her and us kinda be on the same page, maybe I'm slow, maybe s/hes fast, who cares. The fact of the matter is that , I get , I got someone who gets me, which is really important, and its not that, other people don’t get me, its just that s/he really really really gets me and I, I love that about him/her. I miss, ….. I miss (@) too, so much, actually, so much I cant even put it into words because, s/he doesn’t work, in words….. s/he cant be described in words.. it it, even whole essays haven’t been able to really pin down who, ….. huh… who (@) is, this combination of, I don’t know I don’t know, (!) describes him/her as Remedios the Beauty from A Hundred Years of....,Marquez's...

No comments:

Post a Comment